Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SPM result

SPM result is now out.

I've just got my result from school.

Well, my results are kinda' bad.

It's very very poor but I still felt nothing.

Just felt bad for my english, what a pity didn't get an A on it, It's really bad.

Well, here are my results.

1103    Bahasa Melayu                  9G Sembilan

1119    Bahasa Inggeris                 4B Empat          7D

1225    Pengetahuan Moral           9G Sembilan

1249    Sejarah                             9G Sembilan

1449    Mathematics                     5C Lima

1511    Science                             7D Tujuh

3472    Additional Mathematics    7D Tujuh

6351    Bahasa Cina                       6C Enam

9216    Kesusasteraan Cina           9G Sembilan

 

As seen, I failed four subjects and the most important subject - BM failed, thats mean i couldn't get my certificates for SPM, and it also told me that I'd wasted my time last year for this exam, kinda' funny huh.

Thus, I don't know what am I doing during the exam, maybe just fooling around and waiting for someone call. It's kinda' blessing indeed.

Never mind then, I won't let it happen on my Unified Examination. I shall work hard. So, I must start no sooner or later(wish so), or else, my life in the future will be like doom.

Hell ya.

2 comments:

  1. yo friend.. so long i din login my msn~
    anyway, my spm also quite sucky.. wasted 2 years study for phy and bm but still din get A.. ur UEC is still more important! so keep on working dude!!  Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure dude! i will work hard for sure!
    All the best for you too!!!

    ReplyDelete