Sunday, January 13, 2008

wiu wit

I really can't understand.
What the purpose to do that?
Do you think I will just walk away and don't care anything about it?
Do you forget what your promise?
Hello there, wake up please.
You know my temper.
At least a reason, just a reason, is it that difficult?
You know me thoroughly, as much as I know myself.

-

The sky blue blue
The night dark dark
The duck quek quek

nice poem indeed xD

-

I am sick.
badly.
But I refuse to take the medicine.
Fact, I know it is useless.
Please don't offer me any medicine.
Even from doctors.
I hate medicines
More exercise needed.

-

aargh
suddenly forgot what to write
bad symptom.

-

Everytime and Every moment.
I make my wish.
I make up my mind.
I told me, myself to jump out from my world.
Back to the reality.
The world that has stupid beings.
The world with uglyness.

I fail.

 

 

 

 

 

Don't just walk pass me.
Don't just step on my body.
Remember what you said.
Remember your promise.

Moon is still moon.
Stars are still stars.
Everythings remains unchange.
It is still the same.
I am myself.

-

Baa baa black sheep have you any wool~
yes sir yes sir three bags full~
one for the master and one for lord~
one for the little girl who stays in my heart~

1 comment:

  1. oops...sorry...wrong blog i paste =.="
    nvm...this is my blogspot blog\'s style...
    haha

    ReplyDelete