Tuesday, January 1, 2008

mushy mushy

my mind
filling with you

your smiles
your appearance
your laughes
your memories
your words

i will remember these
till ages

i will help you kept those untold secret
i will help you kept those boredness
i will help you kept those unhappy

i am not muscular
but i wish to hug you at my chest
to comfort
to let you feel my temperature

let me help you suffer
those pain
those sad
those troubles

let me stay in your heart
maybe i could rent a place in your heart
the rental will be my love
is it enough
it will be unlimited

-

hahas
felt embarass when typing these
but anyway
just training for my english abilities
hahas

duh, who cares

noone will know

noone care too

=P

wish get A1 in UEC lolx~
hope this will not be dream
gogogo
counter terriost win

 

 

 

 

my truly words...

No comments:

Post a Comment