Thursday, April 3, 2008

Poem - Tiredness by Rei

 

 

There is a long time for I didn't use my brain
to think, to figure, to imagine.
There is a long time for I didn't stretch my limps
to jump, to kick, to exercise.
Tiredness covers me eventhough I am just awake.

 

Just like a baby, trying to get use to the new world
Learning how to walk, how to talk, how to work hard
Yet, there is a differentiation,
babies without pressure; adult with pressure

 

Time wouldn't stop and turn back
Knowledge wouldn't run to me without learning
A fact is a fact, unchangeable

 

A hard time will be, to nurture a habit
Perseverance has its' limit, how long can it be

 

 

It's really hard..

 

'080403

1 comment:

  1. juz bcoz time can\'t b retrace n nth will gain if v nvr work hard.
    therefore... lets "jia you" together ba... though pressure is around us...hahax...

    ReplyDelete