Monday, December 31, 2007

Remains Untitled

A blank sheet
A blank mind

Feel uneasiness

-

I know I could write something
but yet I have no idea

-

Meeting the final exam
just on the year at tomorrow

What should I feel
or
What I feel

-

Let the future remains future
We can't forecast the future
So just let it comes with surprise

Surprise that makes our life full of mystery

Delight

-

2 years is still not that long
Just because you are the right girl

The bliss of waiting
You will not know

Standing together at the middle
Friend and Belove
The Spaces
Just for you two

How much I wish I could be there with her
A bond

And I would wait for the god of affinity
Bring out the chemical to cross the area
We will be bless

-

I can't imagine
Why
It will crushed

My anger just because of too much
Too much reliance

I told what I should say
Yet, none

None was taken down

-

Finally I get to see her space
Found blogs with english
Yea
I just wanna do something with english
I love english

 

 

 

 

 

I will continue my journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment