Thursday, March 22, 2007

Give Up

Give up...

 

Give up watever there got...

 

I hate to give up...

 

But I just choose to give up...

 

This Give Up...

 

Make me irritating...

 

Give up only make my life miserable...

 

I won't say give up anymore...

 

I won't give up on everything without a best trying...

 

'Give Up' will dissapeared in my dictionary for a lifelong time...

 

I would try hard...

 

I won't give up!

 

----------------------------------------

 

Suddenly found a song i heard got concerned bout' Give up...

Itz juz a part of the lyric

Fort Minor - Remember the name 

 

Forget Mike
Nobody really knows how or why he works so hard
It seems like he’s never got time
Because he writes every note and he writes every line
And I’ve seen him at work when that light goes on in his mind
It’s like a design is written in his head every time
Before he even touches a key or speaks in a rhyme
And those motherfuckers he runs with,
The kids that he signed?
Ridiculous, without even trying,
How do they do it?!

 

 

Someone can did something just without any trying...

If we have a hard try still cant do it...

What's the man we are?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Give up without best trying,

     Is a foolish move.

 

2 comments:

  1. 你好堅強喔....  加油吧....
    相信有一天你會成功滴....   ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 谢了~
    你也一样哦!
    加油!

    ReplyDelete