Thursday, March 29, 2007

At Last

Determination

 

Still the problem

 

I want to have exercize everyday

 

But I keep felt I have no time at all

 

It's an excuse

 

Don't know why

 

Somehow feel I lazy to exercize

 

Lacking of stamina

 

Since I quite my taekwondo classes

 

Is the decision correct

 

I will go exercize

 

For just pass away

 

Then have a match

 

I am lazy to do anything

 

Anything that make me smell

 

Anything that need to have good stamina

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Should I train back

What a damn will I got

Just something I felt

I could put all effort

Everything must be done in perfect

With short term can reach

I would make it perfect

Somethings tht need a long term

Just have a 3 minutes passion

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At last

It is all about questions and answers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment