Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oblivion

 

I'm quite emo these two days.

 

Our canteen day is going to held at the Sunday of the week.
Yet, you know, problems surfaced.

 

It's quite bothering because there are kinds of people.
Each of them, us, has some differences.
Thoughts or whatever.

 

I must never agree any more with people busy around.
I must never agree any more with people idling around.
You can see while someone is sleeping leisurely at home, not others.

 

Right of criticism is not with me, and no one.
I kept on doing my research secretly and am not being discovered.

 

To be a leader or follow the lead.
They are equal.

 

As a leader, you must bear the full responsibilities, not to shrink.
A full-detailed list of works is needed.
Calm and power of persuasion, either.
Well, also having belief of subordinates, and you have to believe in them too.

As the subordinate, you should take the advices from the leader, but not blindly follow.
Giving constructive advice is what you SHOULD too.
Do what you are appointed to the very best you could.
That would make you a good subordinate.

 

It's not that easy.

 

-

 

Failure in Senior Middle One made me despair.
As a leader and a subordinate, I lost to find the balance point.

 

I need to hold the master key of my garden.
I need the right.
I hate being tied up.
These made my flaw.

 

I became feeble, after this.

 

-

 

I had been a vice planner of my society camp.

 

What I think, might not what others think.
I love that camp and I felt it was the best.

 

I am not the battalion commander.
Yet, I gained the felt of leading a society.

 

An incident, which made everyone tumultuous, affected me.
I stood on stage, ordering them to line up and distribute the follow-up work.
I love when they were waiting for my order.
I love when they completed my order.

 

I grabbed the chance.

 

-

 

And now, oblivion is the word to me.

 

I was informed by no one on anything.
They took my absence as air.

 

AND most, I felt sinful.

 

Seems like being alienated by everyone with I-Don't-Know reason.
Seems like everyone detested me with I-Don't-Know reason.

 

I would have said "Duh, who cares?" like usual but I didn't.
Reason is maybe I am thinking too far away.
Or maybe I am just feeling not that good.

 

-

 

Sigh, why I typed these?
I should be sleeping, I am tired, really, very.

 

Never mind.
This would prove how silly I was.

 

That's all.

 

 

 

 

Hiding is a sin.

 

'081108

1 comment:

  1. 首先呢,我想说,你的英文很好咯。。还有,怎么这样就有点小情绪拉。。人与人之间的不一样才能给我们的人生带来不一样的火花咯。。。

    ReplyDelete