Wednesday, April 22, 2009

KL trip 090421

 

Finally done launching blogs and webs. Phew~I have been at KL for a whole day~It's quite tiring actually. So, my purpose to KL? To go and find course counselor as well as asking for enter the University.

The first place I went was Sunway College. Making enquiries about entering the course - Bachelor in Psychology(HONS). Unfortunately, I got really poor results and it made me didn't even get to touch the floor of requirement. So, what to do? Straight away, we get our car off to HELP College University.

Here is where I have been wanted to go to study Psychology. You know, I only get to take Foundation in Arts because of my POOREST results ever~Asking the details and whatever I should know, we thanked her for her help. Really, I went HELP for help xD Have you burst into laughter? hahas

After that, we went to have our lunch. I could hear my stomach thrown a party. It was so fun! hehe! Shopping time come next~KLCC and Mid Valley are where I have gone to today^^But with my choosy personality, I can't manage to find myself any clothing >< Cry Out Loud! There is one thing I have to say, LV = Louis Vuitton~ It is truly expensive! How can Nike and Adidas compare with it? Just like Nemo meets shark, how scary and how big it is!

After having my tea at Delifrance, we said goodbye to KL. Tiring trip indeed ><

 

Now, am I able to study in HELP? I don't know either. The yearly expenses are not that expensive, they are acceptable. Where the problem is, what the peoples among the world looking for, money. So, I will further my study in KL or Taiwan? Don't ask me, please. I had throw the ball to my parents. Two of the places, I can't really choose between either. I like both^^

What made me such a terrible state now? Perhaps, what was I doing in my secondary days. Do I regret? Basically, no. But, I did felt remorseful sometimes. I was really happy during my secondary. I did enjoy my secondary life. I did study. I did play. I did being bad. I did being good. I did learn what I like. Many many of them. By the way, I tried to study very very hard and found myself confidence. Still, I failed. I will become very nervous during examination and I will forget everything I had learnt. Perhaps, I really suffer from such illness. I surf the net and there is really illness like this. Oh my gosh, why was I suffering from it T_T I want in my best form and score best result ><

I love the slogan which Nike and Adidas use. "Just Do It" - Nike. "Impossible is Nothing" - Adidas. As you know, do you? I think God is being fair to everyone. Cause all the unfair in the world is fairness. So, when you made a decision, don't you ever look back. Just go straight towards it. There are also ways to reach the target. Please don't waste the time for being sad, give yourself courage! Setbacks are better than none! You know how so-called genius turn mad? All because they never met failure. How? Fortunately you are normal xD

I have seen a poster with sentence like this 'Parents never plan to fail always, but fail to plan sometimes' in my working place. It does make sense. I plan and it alter. So, just turn right and then turn left if you met a boulder on the road ^^

Eh, I wrote a lot>< Although I still got lots more to write, I have to stop because I am tired. haha~Before I end my writing, I still got one more to say.

Future, the reminder at the side of the road told me that 216km more for me to stay by your side. It is so near for me now. Could you please believe me, even we have a thousand miles of distance between, I would like to stay with you till the very end. I will made you my bride. For the day coming. I love you.

'090422

11 comments:

  1. so add oil lo~we wil wait u come b then come out lateh de~wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, all the best again. (why "again"...?) just move on, and on, and on.....like you\'ve never walked enough? xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow~這篇文章文字淺顯易懂,可是看到英文就很懶惰看,等我有心情才再仔細看過一遍吧~p/s:來台灣吧~ 陪我陪我~

    ReplyDelete
  4. share with uLiverpool team\'s songs"You\'ll Never Walk Alone"

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe.. coming to kl study soon ar....gambateh la

    ReplyDelete
  6. remember dat whatever u decided to do, I\'ll be with u~+oil...+oil...XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. 来看看你大便了没有嘻嘻

    ReplyDelete
  8. 是哦你也是喜欢那新款的吧我看价钱了rm1299你几时会买啊我大概会在我毕业前买吧嘻嘻我好想要有一架相机哦

    ReplyDelete
  9. shock me, u choose psychology...==anyway, gambateh n +U la~re:我一直都知道你脸上有两只耳朵的,then?

    ReplyDelete
  10. 想当初中五毕业,我也想拿心理学,可是父母超反对。。。唉。。。。

    ReplyDelete
  11. hemm..i tought u will find me out when u till kl,cheh~! a bit disappointed~!hehe~! jz kidding..hemm, choosing follow by deep in ur mindwat u plan to do in future..tis is a life juntion,no matter which way u choose,we still support u..coz, we are friends~!!p/s: it quite touch read the last part.. sceret girl, will you touch with that??

    ReplyDelete