Thursday, February 8, 2007

A nice poem from my friend

lol. There's a good poem tht wrote by my friend.

He have a good english through.

It express our mind of teen.

With just a short english poem.

Thanks for Dzione for letting me to put this on my blog.

Let me share this to you. My friends.

 

   Fading Darkness

   On this beautiful morning,I sit under the old pine tree.
   Browsing through unpleasent memories in my head,trying to find something special..
   I recalled many fantasies by accident..
   Those mythical wishes of mine..
 
   I used to wonder if there was anyone like me..
   Someone who wished that the world would be free of sky scrapers..
   And that grassy plains,and ancient forests would still lie on the face of Earth..
   Just like nature could be our consolement when we felt sad..
 
   I believed that Mother Nature was acquainted with Love..
   She would make the weather match our feelings..
   Making us feel special when nobody thinks we are..
   And giving us help when nobody else cares..
 
   But now...
 
   It is no longer morning,
   As I see the dark night sky..
   But the moon is hidden,
   By stormy and threatening clouds..
 
   I can't see through the clouds..
   It's just like not being able to see into the future..
   But I can still feel the moonlight..
   Just like something phenomenal is in my future..
 
   Some parts of me are gone..and may never come back..
   I hope that they will return to me.
   As without them I am nothing..
   Not even myself..
   
   In the dark, I feel my inner self....and something surreal..
   
   I feel the lost memories..
   Some painful,some sweet..
   I want them to be back with me..
   Even the bitter ones...
  
   The stars..remind me that love is not fake..
   Don't give up in Love..
   Don't mess up your chances..
   Be sincere...
 
   I feel it..
   Love is never perfect..
   It will be broken very often..
   But it is the sweetest when you put it back together...

No comments:

Post a Comment