Monday, May 10, 2010

After event.

 

Well, hello everyone, I am Rei. Aaargh, why should I introduce myself? I am writing this in my own blog! Laugh Out Loud (LOL)! Perhaps, I did this because I don’t know how to start my blog.

Ok now, it’s been ages for me to write a blog with English, and I seriously feel that my English level is going lower and lower and lower. Is this concern with I study in Taiwan?

Well, I finally done all activities, I mean those huge cocurriculum projects. It’s kinda tired. I didn’t felt any kind of emotion except emo. What am I happening? After having a very deep thought, I got some conclusion. First, I can’t feel any sense of belonging. Belongs to this society, belongs to this group of people. I miss my buddies. I wanna hanging out with you all guys! I want to work with those who can cooperate with me well. Feel to do something that is beyond my control now ><

Secondly, this is not really a good and well planned event. Just like we can find mice every way, mistakes here and there. Failed to do in my position. How to get others in my order is what currently I am thinking about. Yet I felt sick of it. Moodless after having the first conclusion.

Uni life is rather boring. I still prefer my hometown. Although it is not that convenience as here, it’s warmth. The night is the day.  Unlike here, can’t find any place to go after 12am. I try to get myself in roller skate today. Wow and wow and wow and wow for the price. The cheapest I can find is over 4000NTD. I can’t bear to use my money after this. Therefore, I have to starve till next term. I thought of playing this before I enter my uni because there is an image in my mind, it’s guys with roller and skate. For me, roller skate is a kind of freedom. I would like to enjoy the speed. Yet, I really have to think about it seriously.

Time to sleep since my hair is dry. Good night and sweet dream all.

1 comment: