Tuesday, August 19, 2008

accused

 

It's an always.

Once, Twice, Thrice ..

It's a problem of communication, or probably, personality

 

It happens that often that I couldn't help myself not to think about it

 

Everytimes when it occur, I am the one to blame.

The same person, the same incident.

 

I never know how to solve it

 

A hundred percent blame on himself make me frustrated.

 

Maybe a bit confuse here ..

 

Let me make a clear sentence ..

He blamed me and he took all the blame.

 

I really can't do anything.

I am really annoyed.

It's not once but EVERYTIME!

Yet he never think about it!

 

Maybe I was blur sometimes, I might be forget my words.

But when I am certainly sure, please, believe me!

Don't put your words in my mouth!

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am innocent.

 

'080818

No comments:

Post a Comment