Friday, December 10, 2010

Exhausted

 

I walked on the street, I lied on the ground, I wandered here and there.
I stop walking, I stand by my feet, I stood up and looked around.
Eh, why there isn’t anybody here?

 

That is a place where I don’t belong, I thought I was but I wasn’t.
After days and after years, I finally know I failed to be there.
Sadness and sorrow, struck me hard and I was stunned.
By where should I go and what should I do.

 

More and more coming and it doubles even quadruples everydays.
No more spaces and no more time, I could just watch it go by.

 

I wondered.

 

Am I that superior or inferior.
Could I do it or couldn’t I.

A lot more thoughts coming into my mind, I can’t stop it.
I really fell so hard and failed this time, I can’t forgive myself and think of giving up.

Time flies, I will be working just like a few more moments later.
Yet I haven’t prepared well, I’m tired.

 

 

 

 

 

'101210

No comments:

Post a Comment